Many people neglect to visit the dentist because they don’t believe dental health is that important. Others are afflicted with a condition based in fear of what will happen when they sit in the dentist chair – this condition is called dental anxiety. Here are the top 10 reasons why you should go see Lexington, KY family dentists
Drs. John A. Thompson, William E. Lee and Pada Chalothorn (also known as TLC Dentistry) as soon as possible.
1) Gum disease can have an impact on a patient’s overall health. Some people don’t realize that an infection in the mouth can affect other parts of the body if it’s left untreated.
2) You need a professional cleaning twice per year to avoid problems with cavities and gum disease. You’re probably about due now.
3) Healthy teeth aid in proper digestion and allow you to enjoy your food. The healthier your teeth are, the more enjoyable your meals and beverages will be.
4) Free stuff. Just about every time you visit the Lexington KY family dentist office of Drs. Thompson, Lee and Chalothorn you’re bound to walk out with something free, like a toothbrush or floss (yea).
5) You want a straighter smile. If your teeth have issues with crowding or spaces, Dr. Thompson and staff can help you with orthodontic treatment.
6) You want a whiter smile. Over the years the brightness of your smile may have faded, but you can get it back in one visit to one of the qualified Lexington KY family dentists at 3070 Harrodsburg Road.
7) There are new dental healthcare options. The new health marketplace has provided options for you and your family to get the dental services you need in an affordable way.
8) You can teach your family better dental habits. Teach by example and bring your child to the dentist. When you start children out early seeing the dentist they are more apt to continue good dental habits into the future.
9) Modern sedation dentistry allows you to get dental work completed in comfort.
10) Modern technologies make seeing the dentist a breeze. If you haven’t been to the dentist in a while, you may be surprised at the many innovations in dentistry that have developed over the years, like Invisalign, dental implants and dental lasers to remove decay.
Contact the Lexington, KY family dentist office of Thompson, Lee and Chalothorn, also known as TLC Dentistry, today to inquire about new options to solve your dental problems.