Dental implants can offer your smile some incredible long-term benefits.
Looking to get a little information about dental implants? If so, you’ve come to the right place. Traditionally, dental bridges and dentures were used to replace missing teeth, but thanks to continuing advancements in dental technology, our Lexington, KY, dentists Dr. Pada Chalothorn and Dr. William Cartee, Jr. also offer dental implants to help restore tooth loss in otherwise healthy adults.
Get a Lifelong Restoration
Dental implants are the only tooth loss treatment that boasts a lifelong restoration. This is because the implant itself, a small titanium post, is placed into the jawbone where it naturally integrates with bone and tissue. As you might imagine, getting dental implants from our Lexington, KY, dentist will offer you a wide range of unique benefits including,
- Preserving the jawbone and preventing bone loss
- Supporting the muscles of the face to prevent sagging and premature lines and wrinkles caused by tooth loss
- Filling gaps between teeth to prevent the rest of your teeth from shifting into these open spaces
- A false tooth that cannot develop decay and that looks and feels just like a real tooth
- An artificial tooth that can last the rest of your life with the proper oral care
- Restored jaw strength and chewing, which can improve digestion
- A serious boost to your appearance and your confidence
Great Candidates for Dental Implants
Whether you need to replace one, several or all of your teeth we know the question on your mind right now is, “Are dental implants right for me?” The only way to determine this is to come in for a consultation with our dental team.
While we will need to perform an oral exam and take images of your mouth to examine the health of your jawbone (and to identify any possible problems that could affect your treatment), we are happy to inform our patients that most healthy adults are perfect candidates for dental implants.
Do dental implants sound like exactly the restoration you’ve been looking for to replace missing teeth? If so, it’s time to turn to your Lexington, KY, dentist to discuss the best ways to restore your smile after tooth loss. Call TLC Dentistry today at (859) 223-8987.