Would you like to fill a smile gap with an amazingly realistic prosthetic? A dental implant from TLC Dentistry in Lexington, KY, could be your answer. Placed by skilled dentists, Dr. Pada Chalothorn or Dr. William Cartee, dental implants act, appear, and feel like your own natural teeth. Learn more.
Dental implants are so realistic
A single-tooth titanium implant replaces natural tooth roots. Inserted right into the jaw during a simple oral surgery at TLC Dentistry. This screw-like device attracts and holds onto bone cells. This osseointegration process is exclusive to dental implants and firmly anchors the post and porcelain crown added at a later date.
Because of osseointegration, a dental implant counters the bone and gum tissue loss experienced after tooth extraction. Implants stay in place and function indefinitely, according to the Institute for Dental Implant Awareness (IDIA), giving patients unparalleled oral function, comfort and personal appearance.
More benefits of dental implants
- Dental implants can support multi-tooth fixed bridgework and full dentures for those individuals with extensive tooth loss.
- The qualifying exam, bone scan, and implant surgery happen right at TLC Dentistry in Lexington, KY.
- Your dentists have state-of-the-art diagnostic and treatment skills.
- Your dental implants will improve your jaw bone quality steadily. Only excessive teeth clenching and grinding, poor oral hygiene, and cigarette smoking can threaten the stability and longevity of dental implants.
- Dental implants are done once and stay in place for decades.
- Implant patients do not have to use denture adhesives, nor do they experience the slurred speech, impaired chewing, and bone loss which wearers of traditional tooth replacements do.
- Dental implants stabilize and strengthen natural teeth which fill smile gaps.
- Dental implants provide chewing power much like real teeth.
- Dental implants are simple to care for. Just brush and floss daily, and see Dr. Chalothorn or Dr. Cartee semi-annually for a hygienic cleaning and oral examination.
Have a great smile
Tooth loss does not have to ruin your self-confidence, appearance, and oral function. At TLC Dentistry, your dentists use dental implants to repair what accidents, decay, gum disease, or other problems have taken from your smile. Phone our Lexington, KY, office for a consultation with Dr. Chalothorn or Dr. Cartee at (859) 223-8987.